Our self-managed RMC complies with all statutory health & safety regulations:
- Risk Assessment of Communal Areas – once a year by Management Company and contractor before starting any works (Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999);
- Fire Safety Risk Assessment of Common Parts – day to day duty once yearly reassessed by local fire and rescue authority;
- Electrical Safety – testing of electrical supplies and sockets, fuse board, car-park lights – tested every 5 years and certified by IEE/IET
- Working at Hights Assessment (Work at Heights Regulation 2005) – when required assessed by contractors before starting any works and Management Company;
- Electrical Equipment Safety – All our available equipment is regularly checked. All contractors have duty of care to check and test their own equipment.
Our Health & Safety certificates are available to view. Please click the button below.